Total Machine Safety Training Course
This is the first fully-integrated electrical and fluid power machine safeguarding training program of its kind. Students learn a comprehensive approach to thorough evaluation and designing of critical safety control systems – how to implement a machine guarding process, how to resolve safety issues, how to address machine safeguarding, and how to select components that effectively provide solutions, while avoiding common pitfalls.
Who Should Attend
A valuable class for maintenance, engineers, managers, owners, presidents, health and safety managers, purchasing, machine designers, machine builders, OEMs and users
- An understanding of global safety standard requirements for lockout and machine guarding
- Safety is addressed in the machine design process
- Risk assessment requirements
- Lockout/Energy Isolation
- Electrical and Fluid Power Safety Devices
- Overall machine safeguarding requirements and solutions
Full payment with a purchase order or credit card is required upon registration. A full refund will be issued only if the customer contacts S.G. Morris in writing no fewer than ten business days prior to the first day of class or if the class is canceled by S.G. Morris. Cancellations made in less than ten business days before the start of class or students who do not show up will be charged in full and no refund will be issued.
- Dates: October 16, 2019
- Cost: Purchase an entire class for your company for only $3,000. (Additional $40 per person if you choose to receive the Continuing Education Credits, Test and Certificate). Class maximum is 15 students.
- Classes begin at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 5:00 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 a.m.
- Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided each day
- All classroom materials will be supplied, including safety glasses
- Dress is business casual
We support ongoing learning
Each course is designed to be taken as a standalone class or in a sequence. Consider this critical industry training for the key personnel in your organization.