Circuit Design Training Course
This math-intensive, four-and-a-half-day course covers how to select and properly size components used in industrial hydraulic circuits. It will not cover mobile applications. Students will learn the correct methods for properly sizing components selected, not relying on “rules of thumb” to optimize the energy use within a system. Basic math and physics are used to calculate performance requirements for applications.
Who Should Attend
Product application specialists and personnel involved with the application and design of hydraulic systems.
Fundamental Hydraulics and Troubleshooting or equivalent.
- Reservoir selection and sizing
- Pump selection
- Pump sizing and control analysis (pressure comp and torque limiting)
- Pressure controls (reducing, unloading, counterbalance, sequence, back-pressure) – selection and sizing
- Directional controls – selection and sizing
- Flow controls – selection and sizing
- Cylinders – selection, sizing and mounting styles
- Motors – selection and sizing
- Heat load calculations
- Heat exchanger sizing
- Filtration selection and sizing
- Fluid conductor sizing
Full payment with a purchase order or credit card is required upon registration. A full refund will be issued only if the customer contacts S.G. Morris in writing no fewer than ten business days prior to the first day of class or if the class is canceled by S.G. Morris. Cancellations made in less than ten business days before the start of class or students who do not show up will be charged in full and no refund will be issued.
We support ongoing learning
Each course is designed to be taken as a standalone class or in a sequence. Consider this critical industry training for the key personnel in your organization.