We're an Authorized Eaton P1 Integrator
We provide system-level, electro-hydraulic solutions for mobile and industrial applications
We’re far more than a supplier of world-class components, S.G. Morris has been an authorized Eaton P1 Integrator since 2015 -- providing the industry’s broadest electric and hydraulic portfolio. Our depth of engineering leverages a vast expert application, engineering and design integrator network to help manufacturers specify and design complex electro-hydraulic power management solutions for even the most challenging industrial and mobile applications. It is an improvement in technology to provide one point of control for the performance of the machine.
Our engineering design methodology focuses on your deliverables
At S.G. Morris, we work with emerging technology that puts you in control – flexible solutions that intuitively integrate and interface with your existing operation, helping you work more efficiently. The human-centered design principles used by the Eaton P1 Program (Looking, Understanding and Making) quickly and efficiently bring your key stakeholders and cross-functional project teams into alignment. This program is critical to establishing “design intent” and aligns expectations and identifies key business priorities, constraints and performance requirements. The result is electro-hydraulic solutions custom-designed to address our customers’ business and performance strategies.
Through the Eaton P1 Integrator Program, S.G. Morris delivers:
- Reduced implementation time, delivering less downtime and faster time to market
- Lower total cost of ownership in every project through the country’s leading single-source electro-hydraulic supplier
- Access to the industry’s finest electro-hydraulic experts across the country
- Experience and knowledge to design electro-hydraulic systems that optimize performance
- Agile design and rapid iteration program adapts to resource constraints and changing requirements
We deliver integrated electro-hydraulic solutions, faster
Take advantage of the combined resources of Eaton and our network of highly-trained, certified electro-hydraulic system integrators who design power management systems for the industry’s most sophisticated and most demanding manufacturers. With rapid prototyping and predictive analytics, S.G. Morris customers can refine the solution with a series of iterations, dramatically reducing overall time and avoiding costly design rework. Our state-of-the-art collaboration tools help build highly-efficient system designs that align budgets, cost savings thresholds and implementation timelines in order to achieve your performance targets.
By working with S. G. Morris and Eaton, customers have access to expert knowledge and local service. Eaton’s products maximize efficiency and our quick service allows us to respond to your inquiries, orders and service requests when you need us. Eaton’s P1 Integrator Program continues to deliver reliability that will keep your systems up and running and continuously delivering on the goals you’ve established.
Key Benefits of the Eaton P1 Program
- Single sourcing reduces cost and time
- Eaton’s innovation methodology
- Rapid prototyping and design iteration
- Sustained support for reliability
- Alignment Strategy
- Human-Centered Rapid Design
- Final Design Testing Implementation