This three day course emphasizes the fundamentals and principles of electro hydraulic system components and circuit operation. The course focuses on open and closed loop proportional as well as servo control systems. Attendees will work hands-on with a wide series of control products in a laboratory environment to setup, tune and troubleshoot flow, direction, and pressure control circuits.
Who Should Attend: This course is appropriate for Application Engineers, Maintenance and Repair personnel. Attendees are encouraged to have a background in hydraulics. Electronics knowledge is not a requirement.
- Hydraulic and Electronic Principles and Equivalents
- Operational Amplifiers
- Proportional Solenoids
- Proportional Flow
- Directional and Pressure Controls
- Servo Valves and Amplifiers
- Proportional Power Plugs
- Proportional Amplifiers types A, B, C, and D
- On-board Electronic Proportional Valves
- Din-Rail Mounted Electronic Controls
- Slip-In and Screw-In Proportional Cartridge Valves