Responsibilities & Skills Required
- Must exhibit mechanical knowledge and skills necessary to disassemble, diagnose and rebuild a variety of mechanical components related to fluid power transmission
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- The employee is required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arm. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Basic understanding of hydraulic and mechanical systems
Excellent benefit package available after meeting applicable eligibility requirements
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company sponsored contributory qualified retirement plan
Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply, please fax resume to 866-746-2556 or email to email@example.com